Money Management INCOME PORTFOLIOThe Income Portfolio is currently oriented toward investments which have a history of paying dividends and seek to have an overall Total Return higher than the S&P® 500 Index. The portfolio includes stocks which have a relatively low Beta Risk in order to avoid the high volatility we often see in the general securities markets.When suitable, up to 20% of the Income Portfolio may be allocated to Interval Funds, which have a quarterly liquidation provision - the other 80% of the portfolio consists of stocks which can be liquidated on any day that the stock exchange is open.GROWTH PORTFOLIOThe Growth Portfolio consists of investments which may or may not be paying dividends, but which are selected for growth potential. When suitable, this portfolio might include Interval Funds up to 20% of the Portfolio value; but all other securities are liquid. The target in this portfolio is to achieve a Total Return higher than the S&P® 500 Index, while using a Beta Risk which seeks to obtain lower volatility then the benchmark.COMBINATION PORTFOILOThe Combination Portfolio includes some of the same securities that are included in the Income and Growth Portfolios.FLEXIBILTY AND REBALANCINGConsideration of rebalancing the portfolios with a change in securities will be done monthly, even more frequently during times when market conditions are very unsettled.REPORTINGClient accounts are maintained by TD Ameritrade. Accordingly, clients have the ability to access account information online as well as receive hard copy statements. Indices are unmanaged and investors cannot invest directly in an index. Unless otherwise noted, performance of indices do not account for any fees, commissions or other expenses that would be incurred. Returns do not include reinvested dividends.The Standard & Poor's 500 (S&P 500®)is an unmanaged group of securities considered to be representative of the stock market in general. It is a market value weighted index with each stock's weight in the index proportionate to its market value.Rebalancing/Reallocating can entail transaction costs and tax consequences that should be considered when determining a rebalancing/reallocation strategy. Have a Question About This Topic? Name Email Address Phone Question Thank you! Oops!