MBA, St. John’s University
BBA, University of Notre Dame
Takes annual continuing education courses in the areas of investments and income taxes
Certified Public Accountant (N.Y. and Texas)
Registered Representative licensed in numerous states
Investment Advisor Representative licensed in numerous states
- Full time, now part time practice as a CPA. Assist clients with family and individual tax planning
in connection with investments and retirement planning. Preparation of individual, partnership,
S Corporation and fiduciary tax returns.
- Previously served as instructor at 2 Universities having taught upper division tax and accounting
classes, CPA exam review classes. Also served as instructor for numerous tax and investment
classes for CPAs and Certified Financial Planners. Designed and presented seminars for investors
and professionals interested in Section 1031 and 1033 exchanges of real estate.
- Syndicated numerous securitized real estate offerings which invested in various real estate
property types including NNN properties subject to long term leases with major credit tenants,
office buildings, multifamily, condominiums, golf courses, other.
- Licensed securities professional since 1982. Experienced in traditional investments as well as alternative investments in real estate and energy.
- Over 30 years’ experience in assisting clients with purchasing 1031 replacement properties.
Currently this includes offering Delaware Statutory Trust (DST) properties for both 1031 and
1033 exchanges of real estate.
- Orientation has always been toward providing clients an opportunity for both economic reward
and tax savings.
- Family and friends primarily located on both coasts, and in Texas. Grew up in New Jersey/New
York City, raised kids in Oregon, but lived in Texas for 8 years.
- U.S. Coast Guard Officer for 3 ½ years.
- Golf is number one sport. Enjoy hiking, kayaking etc. in Oregon Cascade mountains.
- Escape to Costa Rica for a little time every winter, for sea and sun.